if you find any dead links or other problems,
let me know and I'll fix it

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Degrassi: The Next Generation - Season 1 - DVDrip


Degrassi: The_Next Generation is a Canadian drama series that follows a group of students at Degrassi Community School who face various challenges such as online predators, sibling relationships, peer pressure, sex, rumours, stress, self image, drugs, and other controversial topics.  The show is a spin-off from Degrassi High, and features several characters from the original series.


Episodes 1-15
AVI
177 MB
21-22 minutes
video: 999-1006 kbps, 624x456 (4:3) @ 23.976 fps, xvid
audio: 128 kbps, 48 khz, 2 channels, joint stereo, mp3


Uploaded.net:
http://ul.to/folder/pbpsxi

FileFactory:
http://filefactory.com/f/485c37fa2afe3cf5/degrassi%2001

 

Extras
AVI
5-43 MB
1-6 minutes
video: 933-1002 kbps, 560x400-640x464 (4:3) @ 23.976-29.970 fps, xvid
audio: 128 kbps, 48 khz, 2 channels, joint stereo, mp3

Deleted Scene: Degrassi High - How Did They Turn Out?
On The Casting Couch: Daniel Clark (Sean Cameron)
Theme Song Karaoke Instrumental
Theme Song Karaoke With Vocals


Uploaded.net:
http://ul.to/folder/pbpsxi

FileFactory:
http://filefactory.com/f/485c37fa2afe3cf5/degrassi%2001


More extras are coming later...



5 comments:

  1. thank you so much cant believe how young everyone was. cannot wait to see season 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're so little! Season 2 coming soon. :)

      Delete
    2. Awesome thanks again for the hard work. I just hate UL and RG to download from stupid wait limits. have you used netload, depositfile. or letitbit they are good and dont have too many wait limits.

      Delete
    3. I haven't tried netload, but I think I will give them a chance! I used depositfiles before, and I didn't like it, but maybe it's changed. I'm not sure about letitbit. What do you think about FF and UMB?

      Delete